Rooms that get more sun or have a heat source are generally warmer than those without.
'Cone' shaped diffusers, typically used by ducted air-conditioners, ducted gas heaters and competing ventilation systems, create hot and cold patches in your home by blowing air directly downwards.
HRV Whole Home Ventilation
The diffusers of a HRV whole home ventilation system are significantly different to those used by competing ventilation systems:
- Exclusive and proprietary draught reducing diffusers.
- Moving air over the thermal mass of your home is essential for proper ventilation and effective heating and cooling. Competing ventilation systems use 'cone' shaped diffusers to blow air downwards, resulting in draughts, hot and cold patches, and air that quickly dissipates when the ventilation system is no longer running.
- HRV's patented design is specially shaped to push air along the ceiling and down the walls for maximum reach in every corner of every room in your home.
HRV Heat Transfer Accessory
An ingenious addition to the HRV whole home ventilation system that balances the temperature in your home by evenly distributing energy from a heat source, such as a fireplace or heater, throughout your whole home.
Rooms that get more sun or have a heat source are generally warmer than those without. With a HRV Heat Transfer Accessory however, you can ensure every room in your home is as warm and cosy as your sunlit lounge.
- HRV Next Generation Core Ventilation Unit (PDF Download).
- CLICK HERE to see a video which explains the operation of the HRV Next Generation Core Ventilation Unit.
- HRV Heat Transfer Accessory (PDF Download).
- CLICK HERE to see a video which explains the operation of the HRV Heat Transfer Accessory.
Share this page on Facebook: